Helps to Detoxify-
Apple Cider Vinegar breaks down fat, mucous and phlegm deposits in the body, thereby improving the health of your body’s vital organs. Because of its high levels of natural minerals, vitamins and enzymes, ACV simultaneously replaces the nutrients in your body as you purge out the toxins.
Regulates Blood Pressure and reduces bad Cholesterol -
ACV has pectin which regulates blood pressure and reduces bad cholesterol.
Lowers Blood Sugar Levels -
Apple Cider Vinegar lowers blood sugar levels which is beneficial for diabetics.
Helps in Weight Loss -
There are some studies showing that Apple Cider Vinegar helps in weight loss.
Protects against Cancer -
Laboratory studies have found that ACV is able to kill cancer cells or slow their growth.
Remedy for Arthritis -
ACV contains calcium, magnesium, potassium and phosphorus that are essential in relieving joint pain. It has anti-oxidant, beta-carotene and acetic acid that produce miraculous effects in easing arthritis pain.
Remedy for Beauty-
Apple Cider Vinegar works wonders as a detoxifying skincare tonic because of its ability to regulate the pH of the skin, thus resulting in clearer skin. ACV also makes hair soft and shiny as it removes the shampoo residue. It can be used as a mouthwash daily and to remove stains from teeth as well. A great astringent, ACV can soothe sunburn pain and also speed up the healing process.
Healthy ways to incorporate ACV into your daily life:
• For fast energy, prepare a tasty juice that includes ACV, honey and lemon.
• ACV works as a great dressing on salads and it lends a distinctive flavour to any dish.
• While preparing pickles, sauces and marinades, ACV is used as a preservative.
• ACV is also useful while baking as it gives the batter a slight lift and enhances the flavour.
• ACV also lends a punch of flavour to dishes such as a soup.